(b) to be recommended
(c) anything anyone else would be interested in..!
Just wanted to clear that up. But I need to plod on, through high point and low point - and clearly we are in a low point at present :-D Once I bounce back from my focus on the house I'm hoping things will get more interesting. I am planning a Boden order next week with the proceeds of some Ebay selling - so watch this space!
This is from Friday, back to work after two days off sewing. It felt autumnal enough to crack open the opaque tights and give the loafers a dusting off - hooray! On reflection though - how gloomy, I could have added a scarf - ho-hum. Maybe I subconsciously dressed to reflect my lack of 'pzazz' at the moment?!
- Charcoal linen knit cardigan from Zara - long at the back, shorter at the front (absolute treasure until those extra pounds go...)
- Grey camisole from Primark
- Black velvet / moleskin skirt from Jigsaw
- Black patent 'Chester' loafers from Russell & Bromley.
- Purple bead necklace (old) from Accessorize.
Continuing the home decoration theme, I am pleased to finally have my new (old) chandelier up and working. I love it. I have a dangerous antique lighting obsession and must stop now, otherwise I will have run out of rooms to hang them in! I have banned myself from driving past my favourite shop which always has a dazzling selection on display.
I do love this one though - the ears of corn and the gold colour are so beautiful - and so appropriate for the time of year :-)