Let's cut to the chase and let you know what I've bought.
- White Company navy jersey dress (in sale)
- Toast breton jersey jacket (in sale)
- Toast orange pumps (not in sale alas but will wear them loads)
- Gap checked shirts (in sale) - 1 x pink, 1 x blue
- Ralph Lauren short sleeved cable sweater - white (TK Maxx)
- LK Bennett Leela checked blanket coat. It may seem mad to buy a coat in the spring but I LOVED this and missed out in the sale a couple of years ago and lo and behold it popped up in an outlet store for - wait for it - £75 :-)
What I have also my eye on:
New Look breton jacket £22.99 - yes I KNOW... but it's a different stripe pattern. And a bargain.
New Look denim tunic dress £24.99
New Look navy jacket £19.99
A few recent pics...
Tried this on in TK Maxx - regret not buying it (story of my life!)- Cynthia Rowley white linen jacket
Ralph Lauren sweater from TK Maxx - bought instead of jacket above as figured would wear more...
Navy White Company dress - Tesco white jersey biker jacket
Navy Longchamps bag
Orange Toast pumps