- I love long hair in general.
- Looks nice tied up
- More versatile
- My hair is dry and more length = more dryness
- My hair is wavy and more length can = more frizz instead of curls. To combat the frizz and encourage the curl, layers are the solution.
- Good layers are £££. Naturally more convenient to spend ££ and still get a good result.
- Takes more time to dry / style.
- Am I too old...??
It's the age question that has been bothering me most. The fact that the 'cons' list is longer doesn't really help me!
When I was younger I always imagined there was this unwritten rule that you should go shorter as you got older. But there are so many lovely ladies who break this rule and it works.
I'm leaving my options open and last time at the hairdressers just had a 'trim'.
I always find the "law of hair" to apply the day before / the day of a hairdresser's appointment - i.e. hair looks great as it is - leaving me wondering why I am bothering. A very annoying law that.
This is about as short as my hair as ever been:
Here is a picture of it in longer mode. (Sorry for the odd blurring - but I was unsure about putting such a 'close up' photo in the public domain!)
What are your thoughts on hair length?