Sunday 2 December 2012

Assorted daily wear

It's been a bit quiet on the blogging front for me - apologies. It's been a bit hectic here and I barely managed to take a photo each day - but take it I did (dubious quality I'm afraid but hope you get the general idea...)

I must say thank you to Kat from Does my bum look 40 for her tip about Sainsbury's. I liked the 25% off and the spanx type slip she blogged about the other day - couldn't find that but did get the Gok dress and also a rather fab plaited handle shopper.  Dress worked out at £33 something (with the 25% off) and bag about £11 I think. Sorry for my vague pricing - I make a habit of it!!!  Both bargains anyway and the whole shop evened out OK give or take a chicken or two.

Here comes a medley of outfits from the past week:

White Company grey heart print scarf
H&M biker style black felt jacket
Black Gok dress from Sainsbury's
Black Sainsbury's bag


Close up of the Sainsbury's bag

White Company stepped hem sweater
Pure collection snood
Coated jeggings
White Company long pendant
Mulberry Roxanne bag

Crumpet navy feather print scarf
New Look jersey blazer
Primark navy skinny jeans
Primark wedge boots

Pure collection snood
White company grey cashmere tunic
Gap Body long sleeved t shirt
Coated jeggings
Russell & Bromley / Aquitalia ankle boots
Will try to do better next week - but can't imagine how.. Christmas officially seems to 'have started' and I am running out of days to shop / post / fit in all the requisite social engagements - December diary is looking scarily choc-a-bloc already!!

14 comments:

  1. What a fab bag, looks so much like the Zara tote but at an amazing price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharron - yes I thought very Zara-esque but a lot cheaper :-) x

      Delete
  2. Don't you look fab? Especially liked the first two outfits ... very stylish indeed. I also took a second look at the close up of the bag, it's incredibly like the Zara one (which was about 10 times the price!) Great buy ... wish there was a Sainsburys in my neck of the woods; feeling very hard done by that I'm missing out on all the Gok bargains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, where do you live? I'm starting to think you live in the back of beyond somewhere but I know that's not the case but you don't even have a Sainsburys?

      Delete
    2. Thanks Helen! Shame you are missing out on the Sainsbo bargains, and even bigger shame they don't do online delivery. (Sue - think Helen is in Dublin?) x

      Delete
  3. Fab bargain the black bag. I feel a Sainsburys shop coming on! How does the Gok dress feel on with its magic lining? I'm not good with being trussed up but I have a feeling the body proportions would be wrong on someone like me anyway. You look lovely in the first photo - really well put together. I like the blonde ruffled hair too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mean you looked scruffy or anything - just meant it looked nice!

      Delete
    2. Thanks :-) Ruffled hair courtesy of Babylis Big Hair styler thingy - has potential for tangles but sometimes manage to wield it ok!!

      The Gok dress does have an inner slip thingy but it's not too restrictive and the shape is really good and very flattering - hardly needs the inner slip really due to the clever panelling and the really good shape of the peplum-y bit! x

      Delete
  4. Some great looks. Wish we had a Sainsbury's that sold clothes nearby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Agree shame - and as I said above it's crazy they don't offer online sales!! x

      Delete
  5. Love the bag and all your outfits! I'm a massive white co fan too - love their quality and easy-to-wear clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Honor, White Co are one of my all time favourites! :-)

      Delete
  6. Am new to your blog but love love love your style and love the hair. You have a similar body shape to mine which makes looking at the clothes much easier and they look great. Can I ask how tall you are please?? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sian, I am 5 ft 5. Thanks for reading! :-) x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I love hearing your thoughts, and will reply to as many as I can :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...