Wednesday 2 January 2013

Why I have a blog. It reminds me of clothes I'd forgotten about.

How sad is this?

Thanks to one of the 'widgets' in my blog I just spotted a denim shirt I had temporarily forgotten about (well two denim shirts actually).

Is it just me that suffers from this madness..  Am I that abnormally absent minded?  (I know I am a bit... but hopefully others have similarly vacant moments!)

And a pair of shoes I had almost forgotten about.

They were the Zara shoes seen here - but in truth I did remember about them on New Year's eve and tried them on with my red Zara dress - seen on this post - thinking it would have been a nice outfit if (a) I'd self tanned my legs; (b) had anywhere to go; and (c) was more self confident wearing just a dress without some form of outer covering.

I find I feel almost naked in short sleeves (especially at this time of year).


11 comments:

  1. How could you forget those fabulous shoes?!!!!!! And you MUST wear the dress with them in the summer,you would look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) Hopefully I'll be a few pounds lighter by then too...! x

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean. When I am lost for inspiration I scroll back and remind yself of what worked (and what didn;t!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is usually after posting an outfit I suddenly remember I have other pieces lurking in the wardrobe which would have added something extra to it! One of my New year's resolutions is to work my wardrobe more with pieces I love and get rid of all the rubbish:) Happy New Year!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne - I so need to do the same - combination of a cull and better organisation - it's bad when you only remember you own something because of a blog post - or another blogger mentioning it!! x

      Delete
  4. Now that I've had the widget that recommends other posts you might like, I just re-read all my old posts and think what??? And occasionally - that dress needs to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely not - I can't remember any of your posts where that would apply! x

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a good widget to have! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can find details over on my blog:

    blushingpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay - thank you that's very kind - I will have a look at this and respond asap xx

      Delete
  6. It's the beauty of having a blog. I remember about stuff all the time! The temptation is to wear the new stuff so I always try to dig out an oldie every now and again. And like Sue, I do chuck stuff out after seeing them in photos…perfect way to judge if something really suits! Avx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. I love hearing your thoughts, and will reply to as many as I can :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...